The Department of Economics offers Bachelor of Arts in Economics and Bachelor of Science in Agricultural and Resource Management with the core courses in Microeconomics and Macroeconomics, Mathematics and Econometrics. In addition, it facilitates tailor-made programmes to both the specialists and non-specialists on a quarterly basis. The curriculum is being reviewed to meet the demand changes in society. New programmes are underway to upgrade the department services to graduate level to align with the demands of the industry. The upcoming programmes are:
- Bachelor of Agribusiness Management
- Bachelor of Science in Agricultural Economics and Resource Management
- Bachelor of Science in Economics
- Bachelor of Science in Financial Economics
- Bachelor of Science in Econometrics and Statistics
- Master of Science in Economics.
- Doctor of Philosophy in Economics.