Directorate office of Career Service and Students' Advisement with the following responsibilities:
- Assisting students in Career Placement activities.
- Respond to student questions pertaining to career development exploration and placement procedures.
- Conduct career advisement sessions for current students, recent graduates and alumni.
- maintain regular contact with employers for new jobs opportunities.
- Sort and submit qualified students, interview skills and job search strategies.
- Attend local career fairs, industry conferences and other networking events to generate new employers.
- Consult with academic deans to ensure that programs and services address student needs.
- Develop outreach programs to promote career advisement services among students.