"The goal of the University Library is to ensure that all the learning, teaching and research information needs of the university community are met."
To acquire, manage and disseminate information through the use of information literacy and Information Communication Technology approaches to ensure quality and relevance in the University’s pursuit of scholarly excellence, integrity, competence and service to the individual and society.
- Identify the teaching, learning and research information needs of the lecturers, students, researchers and administrative staff in the university;
- Identify, select and acquire quality and relevant information materials in print and computer-based formats that will support the core activities of the University;
- Mount an information literacy programme for users in order to equip them with the information skills needed for the full utilization of the available information resources;
- Organize information materials by cataloging, classifying and indexing these materials to ensure ease of retrieval for the users; form partnerships and linkages for purposes of resource sharing and benchmarking.
Maasai Mara University Library Staff:
1. Mrs. Nancy Kimile: Ag. University Librarian
2. Mrs. Rahab Koech: Information Technologist
3. Ms. Kirwa Jeptoo: Reference Librarian
4. Mr. Dalmas Timapati: Circulation Librarian
5. Mrs. Rhodah Koonyo: Technical Services Librarian
6. Mr. George Odhiambo: Book Binder
7. Ms. Veronicah Mwende: e-Resources