Senior Lecturer of Computer Science
System Administrator, Webmaster and Information Security Management System (ISMS) Leader
Areas of Specialization: eLearning platform Customization/Maintenance, Content Development, Software Development, Web Development, Graphics Designing, Mobile App Development.
- “Operating System Simplified way to understand” ISBN: 978-3-659-45130-0 Publisher-Lambert Academic Publishing, Publishing date 1st Sep 2013.
- “Software Engineering – The Basics of Software Development” ISBN: 978-3-659-55566-4 Publisher-Lambert Academic Publishing. Publishing date 15st June 2014.
Journal Paper Publications:
- “Development of basic learning and communication system for school children with speech disabilities using mobile application platform “published in Volume 5, No 6, July-August 2014 of International Journal of Advanced Research in Computer Science (IJARCS). ISSN No. 0976-5697
- “The Threat of Advancing Cyber Crimes in Organizations: Awareness and Preventions “published in Volume 5, No. 8, Nov-Dec 2014 of International Journal of Advanced Research in Computer Science (IJARCS). ISSN No. 0976-5697
Mobile App Publications:
- Android Mobile Application (Kabarak Varsity) for smartphones. Published on appcatch. Publishing date 5th June 2014.
- Smart Phone Application for Maasai Mara University. Published on Google Play Store.
Software Development and Customization
Managing University Social Media
- Worked as the Program leader in the Department of Computer Science at Kabarak University.
- Worked as a Head of Department of Computer Science at Kabarak University.
- Worked as a Chairman of Kabarak University website working committee.
- Worked as a member of the academic Dean advisory committee for the program "Business management and information technology" (BMIT) curriculum.
- Worked as Co-Coordinator of International Program in The Department of Computer Science (North-South Program). The Program was the three years of collaboration between Kabarak University and the University of East Finland.
- Worked as the Webmaster to give a modern, eye-catching, convenient navigation, attractive, productive and up to date look for the university website.
- Worked as a Key team member to Establish an eLearning platform for KABU.
- Working as Webmaster and System Administrator at Maasai Mara University since 10th June 2015.
- Committee Member of ERP Implementation at MMARAU.
- Developed and presented the Curriculum (Bachelor of Science in Information Technology [BSc IT]) to the Commission of Higher Education (CHE), Kenya.
- Designed and established the Wi-Fi infrastructure for Kabarak University-Main Campus.
- Worked on the Kabarak University website and launched their Website on the web.
- Participated in various curriculum development programs at Kabarak University.
- Developed curriculums ( Bachelor of Science in Information Technology, Diploma in Information Technology, and Diploma in Computer Science, Certificate in Computer Science, Certificate in Information Technology).
- Developed a curriculum of Bachelor of Science in Computer Security & Forensics.
- Developed and published the Smart Phone App for Kabarak University.
- Developed and published the Smart Phone App for Maasai Mara University which is helping students, staff and visitors with up to date information and also useful for marketing MMARAU.
- Developed the curriculum of Master of Science in Security & Audit for Kabarak University.
- Conference Editorial Committee: Worked as Chief Editor, as well as a member of Abstract, Papers, Publications and Programmes subcommittee, member of Publicity and Promotions subcommittee, and Graphics designer and Abstract Booklet Designer of 3rd Annual Conference at MMARAU.
- Worked as Computer Science Project Supervisor in The Department of Computer Science and supervise more than 600 students of computer science students and Information Technology. During my supervision, I assisted these students to develop useful projects in various areas like web-based applications, Desktop applications, and also android applications.
Participation in Conference, Training, Seminars and Workshops
- Attended E-Learning International Conference (18th to 20th November 2009) Kenyatta University, Kenya. Conference topic: eLearning Africa 2009 - International Conference on ICT for Development, Education and Training, An Annual Event for Building eLearning Capacities in Africa
- Participated in the First Annual Kabarak International Conference (12th to 14th October 2011) Kabarak University, Kenya. Conference Theme: - Research for promoting creativity, innovation, development and industrialization.
- Participated in the Second Annual Kabarak International Conference (16th to 18th October 2012) Kabarak University, Kenya. Conference Theme: - Research and Innovation for Sustainable Development in Africa.
- Participated in the ICT seminar at City hall in Eldoret (Kenya), organized by Alfex College, Eldoret. Theme: “ICT - The backbone to growth and development in the global village”
- Participated with a presentation during e-learning workshop. Theme: “Team building and e-learning” workshop help by Kabarak University in Kenya pipeline training and conference center – Morendat, Naivasha.
- Participated as the Information Technology Trainer during two days workshop held at Kabarak Guest House in Kabarak University. My topic of training was “Office Automation”.
- Attended National stakeholder’s workshop on credit accumulation and transfer system helped by the Commission for Higher Education (CHE) of Kenya.
- Participated in the Fourth Annual Kabarak International Conference (15th to 18th October 2014) at Kabarak University, Kenya. Conference Theme: - Addressing the Challenges Facing Humanity through Research and Innovation.
- Participated in the Student Exhibitions and Innovation during Fourth Annual Kabarak International Conference (15th to 18th October 2014) at Kabarak University, Kenya. The topic was the advantages of Smart Phone App in Educational Institutes.
- Participated in the Third Annual Maasai Mara University Annual Conference (27th to 28th June 2017). Worked as Chief Editors, Member of Abstract, Papers, Publications & Programmes Sub Committee, Member of Publicity & promotions Sub Committee and done Graphics designing and Abstract booklet designing/ formatting for the conference. Conference Theme: - Emerging Issues in Research and Development.
- Successfully completed specialized training in P.C. Based Application from Chip Computer Education.
- Certificate of participation in the Annual international conferences held in Kabarak University.
- Certificate of appreciation “ICT - The backbone to growth and development in the global village” during an Electronic Commerce seminar in City hall, Eldoret, organized by Alfex College, Eldoret.
- Certificate of Team building and E-learning” from Kabarak University during a workshop held in Kenya pipeline training and conference center – Morendat, Naivasha
- Training with a certificate from KESB based on ISO 9001:2008, Information System Management held on 2016 at Maasai Mara University, Narok, Kenya
- Successfully completed awareness training based on ISO 9001:2008 Quality Management Standards held on 20th Feb 2013 in Kabarak University, Nakuru, Kenya.
- Certificate of participation in the 3rd Maasai Mara University Annual conferences held at Main Campus of Maasai Mara University.