Assitant Lecturer and Coordinator, Teaching Practice and School Based Programmes
Phone Number: 0727 833 373
- Kimani, G. N., Kara A. M. and Ogetange, T. B. (2012). “Teachers and Pupils views on Persistent use of Corporal Punishment in Managing Discipline in Primary Schools in Starehe Division, Kenya.” International Journal of Humanities and Social Sciences 2(19): 268-274. ISSN 2220 – 8488.
- Kimani, G. N., Kara A. M. and Nyala, L. M. (2012). “Students’ Sexual Behavior in the Context of HIV/AIDS Education in the Public Secondary Schools: A case for Kangundo Division, Kenya” International Journal of Humanities and Social Sciences 2(23): 37-44. ISSN 2220 – 8488.
- Kimani, G. N., Kara A. M., Njagi, L. W. and Ruinge, M. W. (2012). “Students’ experiences and Perceptions of Master of Business Administration Programme offered through Distance Education at Kenyatta University, Kenya.” Journal of Continuing, Open and Distance Education July 2012 207-229. ISSN 2074 – 4722
- Kimani, G. N., Kara A. M. and Njagi, L. W. (2013). “Teacher Factors Influencing Students Academic Achievement in Secondary Schools in Nyandarua County, Kenya. “International Journal of Education and Research (1): 3 March 2013. ISSN 2201 – 6333.
- Kimani, G. N. and Kara A. M. (2012). “Learners’ Perception of Support Services in Distance Education: A case of Bachelor of Education Students at Kenyatta University, Kenya. International Journal of Instructional Technology and Distance Learning, 10(1): January 2013 issue. ISSN 1550-6908.
- David, K. Serem, Njeri, G. M. and Kara, A. M. (2013). Educational Planning: Analysis of Cost-Sharing Policy in Kenyan Public Universities. International Journal of Current Research, 5(5): 1325-1331. ISSN 0975-833X.
- Kara, A. M. and Njeri, G. M. (2013). Promoting Access and Participation in Basic Education among Nomadic Pastoralists: A case for North Eastern Province, Kenya. Elixir Social Studies 63, 18693-18699. ISSN 2229-712X.
- Kara, A. M. and Njeri, G. M. (2014). Exploring the Potential of Public-Private Partnership in Provision of Basic Education to the Urban Poor in Kenya. International Journal of Current Research. ISSN 0975-833X.
- Serem, D. K. & Kara A. M. (2015). The Role of Maasai Mara University in Promoting Sustainable Development. A Book Chapter in Jacob, W. James, Stewart E. Sutin, John C. Weidman, and John L. Yeager (Eds). “Community Engagement in Higher Education: Policy Reforms and Practice”.Rotterdam: Sense Publishers.
- International Conference on Industry and Higher Education: Conference held on 24th - 26th of October, 2012 at the MUA campus grounds in South C, Nairobi.
- Annual International Interdisciplinary Conference. Conference held at the Catholic University of Eastern Africa (CUEA) on June 25-29, 2013.