- Publishing 5 Journals!
- Acquiring a Masters Degree!
- Acquiring a Bachelors Degree!
- Appointed as a chair of the choir in African Inland Church (A.I.C), Fellowship, Eldoret.
- First AID training from Kenya Red Cross Society.
- Auma, Grace Achieng, The Relationship between Continuance Commitment and Work Motivation of Employees in Selected Hotels in Eldoret Town, Uasin Gishu County, Kenya. Vol 1 No 1 (2015): African Business and Management Research Journal:
- Orawo Akech Doreen, Auma Yonah, Kutoto Patrick Lumumba & Auma Achieng Grace, Gender as a Social Construct: Gender Roles in African Traditional Society and its effects on Learning in Schools and Colleges International Journal of Scientific and Educational Studies (IJSES) October 2015 Vol. 1 (1): 51 - 61
- Auma, Grace Achieng, An Assessment of the Relationship between Normative Commitment and Work Motivation of Employees in Selected Hotels in Eldoret Town, Kenya, African Journal of Education, Science and Technology (AJEST) 2014 Vol. 1, Issue 2
- Auma Grace Achieng, the effects of sexual harassment on performance of employees working in the hospitality industry, (presented at The Third international interdisciplinary conference- UOE - awaiting publication, 2016)
- Auma Grace Achieng, Cyprian. M, Doreen O. Yonah.A, The relationship between Affective commitment and work motivation of employees in the hospitality industry. (paper presented, at Atlas Africa, Moi University, awaiting publication, 2017)
- June 2017- Atlas Africa, Moi University- paper presented, The relationship between Affective commitment and work motivation
- Sept 2016- Third international interdisciplinary conference –University of Eldoret - paper presented, The effects of sexual harrasment on performance of employees working in the hospitality industry
- June 2017- Maasai Mara reseacrh conference (attendance)