Join more than 200 professionals from diversified fields in Kenya, China and the rest of the world to discover the latest knowledge, science, technology, innovations and sustainable practices for development from exhibiting companies and presenting researchers from all walks of life at the Alliance of International Science 0rganization (ANSO), Sino-Africa Joint Research Center (SAJOREC) and Maasai Mara University International Conference on “Biodiversity in Drylands and Wetlands: Challenges and Opportunities in the 21st Century” to be held between 4th – 6th September, 2019, Narok, Maasai Mara University Main Campus, Kenya. The conference brings together many of the world’s foremost research thinkers, entrepreneurs, innovators and scholars to discuss Biodiversity for Sustainable Development.
Why not combine this exciting opportunity with exploring what Maasai Mara National Reserve (with 7th world wonders), the Mau forest complex (the largest indigenous montane forest and critical water catchment area in East Africa) and legendary Maasai cultural life have to offer?
Title: “Biodiversity in Drylands and Wetlands: Challenges and Opportunities in the 21st Century”.
The Theme of the conference “Biodiversity for Sustainable Development”.
Thematic areas of the conference: -
- Geo/Agrobiodiversity & Sustainable Conservation and Utilization management of Dryland and Wetland.
- Research, Infrastructural Development, Policymaking and Socio-economics of Dryland and Wetland resources.
- Weather and Climate Change and Adaptation on the Ecosystem of Dryland and Wetland Biodiversity
- Capacity building and its contribution to the growth and development of Dryland and Wetlands biodiversity in the 21st Century
- Advances of Molecular Biology and Genetics of Biodiversity in the Dryland and Wetlands.
- Public Health and its impact on Drylands and Wetlands
- Management and use of Renewable Energy and other new advanced Technology.